Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management & Advertising Agency in Dhaka, Bangladesh
PPC, also known as pay-per-click, describes an online advertising strategy where advertisers only pay when someone clicks on an ad. PPC advertising provide measurable data, eliminating the guesswork in campaign tracking and reporting.
Learn the Basics of Pay-Per-Click Marketing
PPC stands for pay-per-click, is commonly associated with first-tier search engines.
Few Benefits of PPC Advertising
- Cost-effective quality audiences.
- Provide instant traffic.
- Quality leads to positive ROI.
- User data helps your SEO strategy.
- Multi-layered targeting options.
How Does Pay-Per-Click Advertising Work?
The way PPC works is you set a budget (daily, monthly, whatever) for your ads on a given platform, such as Google or Facebook, etc.
Frequently Asked Question About PPC Advertising
- Cheaper than traditional marketing
- Better at understanding return on investment ROI
- The most measurable form of marketing
- Fully adjustable with given budget
- Digital marketing increase brand awareness
- Allows to target right customers
- Improves your conversion rate
- Global reach
Digital marketing agencies have solid expertise on the following: skilled, industry insights, outsider perspective, and scalable at services. On the other Going In House has deeper understanding about the business, team, mission and they are very much focused on the marketing goal.
Let's Check Other Digital Marketing Services
Featured Blogs on PPC Advertising
Grow your business with ABIT!
Get Your Free Proposal
Enter your details and we'll call you back when it suits you.
1st Floor, House#343, Road#25, Mohakhali DOHS 1212 Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
BASIS Memeber No